| 14 Aralık 2017 Perşembe
Thursday, December 14 Presidential our auspices and hosted by Council of Employment and Employment Mobilization Award Ceremony, held by Labor and Social Security Ministry and the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey.
Samsun Commodity Exchange Chairman Sinan Cakir, Bronze Hasan Deputy Chairman of the Board, Board Member Our Muharrem heavenly and Nurettin Odabaş with the Secretary-General Ahmed Aliyazıcı attended the Employment Mobilization Award ceremony, Turkey's 2,000 people from four to one by the Presidential Complex Around the room-stock exchange member and representatives of business world attended.
After the Award Ceremony Sinan Çakır, Chairman of Samsun Commodity Exchange Board of Directors; "Mr. President, TOBB Economics Council Meeting held on February 7, 2017 Turkey had launched the Employment Mobilization. TOBB members to invite at least 1 additional employment.
In addition to the historical employment incentives given by our prime minister and our deacon, the business world has put its hand under the stone for the future of our country.
The Turkish business world, which is not oblivious to the call of our President, has achieved a historic success in employment and has provided 1.5 million additional jobs since January 2017. We are grateful to all our companies for providing employment growth. "
Sayin Cakir; At the Employment Mobilization Award Ceremony, we have invested in the future of our country and increased the number of jobs per company the most since January 2017, as well as our numerical additional jobs, our sectors and our companies were awarded. Our companies that increased the employment of women-young and disabled people were awarded the most. These companies also need to congratulate.
Buy and Bed-exchange Camia, today as in the past also continues to invest in the future of Turkey. Turkey, people get very rich, are developing faster, providing more employment lest you opened the front of the business world so much he works incessantly. He collects the issues on the agenda of the business world, develops solution proposals for them, and carries out intensive studies for the resolution of these problems in the presence of Prime Minister and the Prime Minister.In this process, TOBB and the Chamber of Commodity Exchange and the Ministry of Labor and Social Security went down to the sahara. During the visit, they came together with business associations, tradesmen and workers, especially Chamber-Commodity Exchanges.
In the Mobilization of Employment, the governors and the chairmen of the Chamber of Commodity Exchanges appeared. In the Presidency of the Governor meetings were held in the provinces with the participation of the whole business world. Chamber-Borsalar members about the encouragement and support in the scope of Employment Mobilization explained.
TOBB and Chamber of Commodity Exchanges organized a promotional campaign under the name of "This job would be" for the Employment Mobilization to reach more people. Today we can say "this is the job" now. Employment Mobilization, millions of jobs, millions of cases. Finally, Turkey was growing informal employment.
The President of the Republic of Turkey also announced employment incentives for the business world for the year 2018.Employment Incentives
- The SSI premiums and taxes of the people who are additionally employed in all sectors will be covered by the state for 1 year. (On the minimum wage, a monthly incentive of 773 TL per year for 2017. The new incentive amount will be announced later according to the minimum number of units in 2018)
- The SSI premiums and taxes of the people employed in the manufacturing industry and the IT sector will be covered by the state for 1 year. (Based on Prime earnings, up to 1.778 TL per month for 2017.
- The new incentive amount in 2018 will be revealed later)The benefit period of 18 to 25 years of youth, women and disability benefits will be 18 months (1.5 years).
- The newly announced employment incentive will be applied until 31.12.2020.
- Benefit condition: In addition to being employed, they must not have worked more than 10 days in total in the previous 3 months prior to the date of employment in order to benefit from the incentives.
- The manufacturing industry establishments with 1-3 employees, in addition to the young people between the ages of 18-25 to be employed; wages, SSI premiums and taxes will be paid by the employer for 1 month for 1 year and by the state for 1 month. (Additional employer will work for 1 year, employer will pay 6 months, SGK will pay premium and tax)
Occupational Training Programs
- In the Information, Energy and Manufacturing industries, Occupational Training Programs have reached 6 months.
- Other sectors will continue to be implemented as 3 months.
- The daily allowances of 54 TL, general health insurance and work accidents and occupational diseases will be covered by the state.
- Women who are 2-5 years of age participating in the Occupational Training Program in the Manufacturing Industry sector; In the course of the Occupational
- Training Program, maintenance support of 400 TL per month will also be paid.
- Occupational Training Programs to be organized in future professions like Cyber Security, Renewable Energy, Cloud Computing and Coding will last 9 months for young people aged 18-29. 75 TL per day pocket money, general health insurance and work accident and occupational disease premiums will be covered by the government.
- Labor and Social Security Ministry and Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges, "Vocational Education and Skills Development Cooperation Project (MEGİP) will organize vocational training courses for the scope of the Manufacturing sector. Theoretical and practical training will last up to 8 months. The daily 54 TL pocket allowance, general health insurance and work accident and occupational disease premiums will be covered by the state for those participating in Vocational Training courses.
- Especially in the professions with difficulties in procurement and in the occupations in the sectors which require qualified labor force, young people will be provided vocational education in the accredited vocational education institutions at the appropriate time and conditions. In this scope, young people will receive coupons for their training. Vocational Training Institutions will be required to undertake employment at certain rates.
Incentives for Youth
- Orphan pensions will not be cut off for students who are 18-25 years old.
- Green passports will no longer be canceled when young people with green passports start to work for registered employees.
Incentives for Disability
- Those who have at least 40% of the disabled report have a certificate of entrepreneurial entrepreneurship training and if they want to establish their own business, the grant support given by İŞKUR increases from 36 thousand TL to 50 thousand TL.